Interview with InsaneNemesis and Billygalbreath - ShadowRom

droidman101

Reaction score
I'm so glad for the success of Shadow ROM and truly enjoy checking out what insane is getting into, but not one mention of your roots. I can remember testing out your stuff for Succulent Desire but I can't remember its name. Funny huh. Just my opinion. Seems success is easily gained, but a long time following is hard to find.

I believe that his work for SD was called Insanely Clean...that's when i discovered him and from there followed him when he broke off into his own Insanely Clean rom...

I'm quite disappointed that Billy doesn't think Simply Stunning is "worth a damn"...

Well, he said cm since its open source, so that means ccroms as well, sorry to say this but ss is not open source

jr4000watts

Reaction score
wow billy is from Houston TX? i just moved here about 6 months ago Houston is not as boring as it seems.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Re: Question on what brought them to Droidforum.

Funny, I could swear that back the day(Last year) when you googled "Nexus Rom" for Droid, Alldroid was the first site that popped up. I believe HumanCyborg was the one that put it out initially. Was he ever at Droidforum?

NattyBee

Reaction score
Well, he said cm since its open source, so that means ccroms as well, sorry to say this but ss is not open source
Hmm, I'm not sure I follow, but then again, I'm not a dev...I judge SS based on stability,responsiveness, speed, smoothness, costomization options, general appearance, update frequency, ChevyNo1's "customer service" skills, etc...
SS was the first rom to run stable on my Droid, and always remained the most stable...also one of the few to fix the in-call tilt sensor issue...

Anyway...I'm not trying to shoot anyone down, I just think there's a lot of roms worth a damn, although my favorite is mildly obvious :)

anyway, as I said before, I recommended ShadowRom to some friends with Droid Incredible...

:)

sent from my Droid X-- Simply Stunning X 1.0

ballmore

Reaction score
I'm an hour north of Charlotte in the mountains (Trap Hill, N.C.) Nice to know there are people in this state that know the Android OS. People that I meet around here don't know anything about there phones. :blackdroid: