Internet not working on Droid X

OP
A

Arrpee

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks but the only thing we can really do is wait.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Out here in Colorado, bad thing was IT started working on the internet here at work too, so I thought "Pandora through the phone while my work internet is out"... Nope, I sat in silence with the occasional inmate snore making its way to my ears.

Luckily the internet here at work is back up and running so I have my music playing again.

Dang you Verizon!!! I pay you $170/month to provide me with service, not drop the ball when I need you the most!:icon_evil:

Reaction score
it happened at midnight - I was going on break and it went out ... hasn't been on since ... over 3 1/2 hours so far ....

I thought they were on to me and my hacking abilities ...

Reaction score
whats funny - I went to the verizon site and while waiting for it to bring up my account - i came here and got my reasoning why it wasn't working .... should of just came here first ...

prince1071

Reaction score
lol...Had me thinking it was the ROM I flashed recently that I was just bragging about not having any problems with! Sooooooo glad I checked here first!:icon_ goofy:

Reaction score
the first thing it did was download an update to the droidforum app. .... must of been the onslaught of people downloading the update that crashed the network ????

MDavey

Reaction score
Thank god its verizon.

I literally bought my droid X less then 24 hours ago and thought it was my phone. I have been freaking out since 11pm EST

Last edited:

dogswind

Reaction score
What is with outages lately? Comcast, Sprint, now this. Even my local ISP went down yesterday for a few hours.

brianfulcher15

Reaction score
is this still a problem? im in metro area winston salem and am having sporatic 3g drops. voice signal is good too.

running android 2.2