1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Internet not working on Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 anymore.

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2G' started by Nareg, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Nareg

Nareg New Member

My internet used to work fine when I first installed this rom and for months afterward. I also had done the mod which stops verizon throttling.
    Recently, I noticed the internet isnt working. I get facebook notifications in my status bar, but when I tap them, the facebook app doesnt load the content. The browser also does not load any pages except for the home page - Google - even googles searches or other urls do not load, so perhaps the home page is just loading out of a cache or something.

My tethering app used to work fine, but now when I connect my laptop to my phone through the wifi tether, my laptop cannot load pages either. I guess this is because the phone's internet doesn't work.

What's causing this? has there been a change at verizon to block people who did the throttle mod maybe?

I can't remember the hack I used to bypass throttling. I believe it was called Nitro-something.

Any help is appreciated. :happy3:
Search tags for this page
cyanogen mod browser not working
cyanogenmod 7 apps not connecting to internet
cyanogenmod 7 browser not working
cyanogenmod 7 internet doesnt work
cyanogenmod 7.1.0 internet stop working

cyanogenmod internet not working

cynogenmod 7 how to get internet to work
help for cm browser
internet not working cyanogenmod
why does the internet not work on cyanogenmod