Internet History

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd1212

Reaction score
Will my parents be able to see my browsing history when they get my phone bill or is browsing history not recorded by Verizon?

KevinJ

Reaction score
Got something to hide? :icon_wink:

The paper bill doesn't list much, but the online bill at the VZW website will let them see who you called and who called you. As to web browsing, I think you're safe. Just don't let them play with your phone, or just delete your history. :)

RobertDroid

Reaction score
The only place to see your browsing history is on your Droid.

Watch what you're doing, and use good judgement. As the parent of 2 teens, I can tell you that we know more than you think. :)

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Unless of course your parents have installed monitoring software on your droid, or have bribed your droid to report on you.

justbob

Reaction score
If your parents are paying for your phone then they have the right to see anything on it. Whether or not they actually look is probably a function of how much they trust you. If you're worried about getting busted, then don't do it. Just download your pr0n somewhere else.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I actually don't think anyone answered him yet.

No, all they will see is the number in kilobytes of data you used, no website names, or anything like that.

be sure to clear your history though, in case they look at your phone.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The OP was answered. No need to go off topic or anything else. I have closed this thread, if the OP needs it opened again, he can request it from me or any other staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.