1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

internet help please

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by morodder, Jul 30, 2012.

1. morodder

morodder New Member

My razr maxx shows full bars and 3g. And lots of times will not play you tube or movies just keep trying to load. And facebook alsoo. Whish i kept my x
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

As far as YouTube.. if its the app, go into manage apps, scroll down to you tube, clear cache, clear data, force close...
    .then while you're at it, go to browser in manage apps, do the same thing.. then hold down volume down and power for about 15secs it may take a screen shot, but just keep holding it down.. . This should help..

You might also go onto the play store and check for an update for YouTube. . Just I case you missed one.. unlikely, but jic :)
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

And welcome to the DROID forums