Internet Explorer 9 Beta Available

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
IE9 Beta (Win 7 only) is now available for anybody that wants to tinker with it:

Beauty of the Web

Here's some more info: ie9 - Google News

I know this is probably heresy on this forum, but I'm a fan of all things tech, and this is a pretty big step from previous versions of IE.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
IE9 Beta (Win 7 only) is now available for anybody that wants to tinker with it:

Beauty of the Web

I know this is probably heresy on this forum, but I'm a fan of all things tech, and this is a pretty big step from previous versions of IE.

"shudder" beta and windows are two words that scare me. Windows scares me. And I have to work with it from time to time.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Beauty of the Web

"shudder" beta and windows are two words that scare me. Windows scares me. And I have to work with it from time to time.

I know right? I logged into my home computer to download/install and tinker (still on XP at the office)... but upon rebooting (as usual with a MS install), evidently my computer didn't reboot b/c it's still offline on LogMeIn... :icon_eek: