Internet/Data Connectivity Issue

miket81

Reaction score
I've been having major issues the past 3 days with the internet on my phone. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't work at all. Apps like Facebook will open, but content never loads - same thing goes for the web browser. My mobile data is turned on and I have a strong 3G signal so it's not something silly like that that I'm just overlooking. I also have no data problems when I connect to Wi-Fi and I've powered the phone off/on several times throughout the past couple days which only seems to fix the problem temporarily, if at all. I haven't downloaded or done anything weird to the phone that I can think of that would cause this.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Mark Kropf

Reaction score
Do you have juice defender or any other battery saver?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
M

miket81

Reaction score
No, I don't have any battery saver apps. Just Watchdog. Not sure if that falls into the battery saver category?

What is ESN reset? Will that wipe everything out of my phone?

Nas

Reaction score
ESN reset.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Thats what it is, if you have insurance and are rooted, odin the dlo9 tar and call Verizon tell them your 3g goes in and out. they will have you go thru the nor. take battery out, reset phone blah blah. after its all said and done they will send you another fascinate since they cant fix it...

jboucheb

Reaction score
I've been having major issues the past 3 days with the internet on my phone. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't work at all. Apps like Facebook will open, but content never loads - same thing goes for the web browser. My mobile data is turned on and I have a strong 3G signal so it's not something silly like that that I'm just overlooking. I also have no data problems when I connect to Wi-Fi and I've powered the phone off/on several times throughout the past couple days which only seems to fix the problem temporarily, if at all. I haven't downloaded or done anything weird to the phone that I can think of that would cause this.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

I have the same issue. It's driving me absolutely nuts. 3G data connection is very, very flaky. I can't stream internet radio, market app doesn't work, anything needing a data connection is not working. I might have to factory reset the darn thing. (I did *228, didn't help.)