1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Internet Connection Mode Issue

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by jlosey, Jun 15, 2011.

1. jlosey

jlosey New Member

I use my Thunderbolt to run internet on my PC cause the 4G is about 3x faster than my home cable line. Its perfect for games and everything. However, after about 30 minutes of using it, web pages won't load anymore, and all I can do is play MineCraft, talk on Ventrilo/TS3, and download torrents. In order to even get google to load, I have to refresh/F5 10-20 times and wait about 5 minutes before it'll load. Then I gotta do the same thing to view a site from there.

Again, those are the only web-based things that actually work. Is there something I'm missing here?
  2. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

Well it sounds like a PC issue or something with how your PC communicates with the Thunderbolt. Try connecting a different way, there's WiFi, Bluetooth and USB. USB tends to be more reliable than WiFi.

Figuring out USB tethering if it isn't built in is up to you, I don't get my bolt till Friday.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 2 internet connection mode

how do i get internet connection mode to work on my verizon
htc incredible 2 internet connection mode
htc incredible 2 internet connection mode problem
htc thunderbolt internet connection mode
internet connection mode htc incredible
internet connection mode not working
internet connection mode on droid incredible 2 not working
what is internet connection mode on htc incredible