Internet Browser

pool_shark

Reaction score
I like Dolphin HD as my primary and skyfire for any flash that Dolphin can't render.

OP
Mr.Droid2

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
I had an update on dolphine hd lastnight ever since I update its been slow, freezes and all that. I don't like it anymore. I'm trying to find a new one that's better.

pool_shark

Reaction score
There is always the default browser. It doesn't do tabbed browsing but it can be set to identify as desktop.

Dragoro

Reaction score
I use the stock browser, it has windowed but not tabs. Works fine for me.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
xscope is a good browser. I actually use xscope and dolphin browser hd to view content in desktop format, stock broswer for basic content that I dont care if it comes up in mobile format, dolphin browser set to iphone user agent so I can listen to nfl games through sports radio.

Derek32

Reaction score
I had downloaded dolphin hd and I hated that whenever I wanted to do some thing a window would pop up asking me if I wanted to use the stick browser or the dolphin hd one so I deleted dolphin. I have no problemm with stock but tthen agen I haven't used any other ones to reallly see a difference

pool_shark

Reaction score
I had downloaded dolphin hd and I hated that whenever I wanted to do some thing a window would pop up asking me if I wanted to use the stick browser or the dolphin hd one so I deleted dolphin. I have no problemm with stock but tthen agen I haven't used any other ones to reallly see a difference

You could have checked the use dolphin as default button.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I dl'd dolphin after reading this thread and have been using it primarily. I like the way it looks more (dl'd purple theme) and it may be my imagination but it seems to load faster. Also I really like the add on that lets you take screen shots of web pages and the one that lets you shake to change tabs. Thanks for the advice.