1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

internal memory

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by devildogrican79, Jun 7, 2010.

1. devildogrican79

devildogrican79 New Member

I just got a message saying that i was running low on internal memory. I erased some apps and cleared some caches and not i have 46mb of internal storage. i currently have 14.47gb of memory on my sd card. can i take some of the stuff out of the internal memory and put it on the sd card? or is the internal memory just the apps? i would like a little more breathing room on the internal memory and need to know if the only way to get it is erasing apps because most of the pics and stuff appear to be on the memory card.
  2. Skaggz

Skaggz New Member

If you're not rooted your hands are tied. The only thing you can do, short of erasing apps, is to clear the caches manually. Go to settings-applications-manage applications-sort by size. Click on some of the ones near the top of the list, and see if they have a large cache file size. If they do, click the Clear Cache button.
Search tags for this page

android internal memory low

android+clean+up+internal storage

clean up internal memory on droid incredible

droid 2.2.3 memory

droid 2.2.3 phone memory

droid charge low internal memory

how to clean the internal memory on a droid

how to clean up internal memory droid charge

how to clear droid charge internal memory

how to clear internal memory on droid charge

how to clear memory motorola droid 2