internal memory

mrwright1983

Reaction score
Is there way I can free up some internal memory or can someone please help running out of memory

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there way I can free up some internal memory or can someone please help running out of memory

And I am quoting jimnutt here: "Android is Linux at it's heart. And like Linux it will allocate any memory left over from applications for buffering and caching. This means that your free memory will often look very low, but isn't really. As LifeIsABeach said, free memory is wasted memory, better to put it to use doing something than to let it sit their using power and doing nothing."

Do you have lots of SMS messages? (Just a guess...) You could use something like SMS backup and get rid of some of them that way?

OP
mrwright1983

mrwright1983

Reaction score
No I don't text like that, is there some type of internal memory cleaner I can use

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have you tried this? Go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Menu > Filter: All. Then go into each app and clear cache and data from each.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Let me guess...Former Blackberry User?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What problems are you having? Or are you just fixating on the number? How much do you actually have free?