1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Internal Memory (SD) Mount/Unmount?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by Fightnfire, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Fightnfire

Fightnfire New Member

Is there a way to force a refresh of the internal storage? Here's whats happening. When I move pictures from one folder to another (currently using Astro to do this) in my gallery they either show in both places, or don't change until I power the phone off and back on.

The gallery has a built in "refresh" in the settings .. it doesn't work. I've tried apps ie: gallery refresh, it also does nothing.

When I power down and then boot up, if I go to the gallery I can see it truly refreshing and moving pictures and everything is good. I'd rather not have to power down every time I want a refresh.

Is there a way to mount/unmount the internal SD storage? Or any way to force a refresh, that works?

Thanks!
Search tags for this page
android refresh internal storage
android unmount internal sd card
android unmount internal storage
help for unmaunted sd card want maounted

how to mount internal memory android

how to mount internal storage android

how to unmount internal sd card android

internal memory not mounted android
mount internal memory

mount internal storage android