internal memory issues

XIII

Reaction score
Welli accidentally downloaded some pictures onto my phone via usb. The issue is That's they ended up on the internal memory and now I can't delete them! I've tried astro file manager and a bunch of other stuff with no luck

JCo352

Reaction score
I don't understand how you did this, are you sure they are on your internal memory?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
This does seem unlikely. Where exactly are the pictures located?

OP
X

XIII

Reaction score
Why I believe its on the internal memory is even when I remove the sd card they still appear in my gallery. There's no delete option on them and on the info it says location unknown.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
when I remove the sd card they still appear in my gallery. There's no delete option on them and on the info it says location unknown.
Have you tried deleting these pictures with the SD mounted or looking on the SD itself inside the DCIM folder? The reason it is showing up without the SD mounted is because when the Gallery Loads the Pictures it takes a Digital Picture of your photos for easy future viewing and they stay there until deleted directly from within the gallery or a reboot of the phone or gallery.apk happens. So whether the SD is mounted or not it still shows a picture, and this is why there is no delete option and the info say's "Location Unknown" , because there is no location.

Another peice of helpful information would be where the pictures were stored originally via USB you had to have clicked and drug them over, and if not how did you
accidentally downloaded some pictures onto my phone via usb.

How do you Download via USB