Intermittent Battery Drain

BuzWeaver

Reaction score
Ever since I've had my Droid I don't ever recall it having this frequent of complete battery drain. The best time frame as to when this started happening was around the time of the latest Google Map update. Although the map update may not be the contributing factor, its about the time the battery started draining.

If it were happening to just my phone then I'd suspect some hardware issue, however one of the guys I work with who also has a Droid is having the same exact issue. His wife has a Droid as well, but she's not experiencing the same battery drains we are.

Before this happened I would leave the GPS on and the phone preformed well. Since the battery drain issue I have nearly everything turned off and seemly at random it just starts to drain as though I had the GPS, WiFi, iHeart and or other apps running simultaneously.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

gmfk

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. Randomly drains all the time. Have to charge my droid2 or 3 times a day and thats without much use. Forget if i have to make calls. Has anyone come up with a fix?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App