1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Interesting problem.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Ascendroid, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Ascendroid

Ascendroid New Member

Hey all. I searched for similar problems but couldn't find anything quite like the one I'm currently having. Apologies if this is a repost or me just being a complete moron.

To put it simply, I'm getting a few error messages for my messaging app. The default messaging app, no third party ones. I'll open my text messages, then all of a sudden it loses all service (has no bars with an x), then the calendar reminder tune goes off, the app disappears and home screens, then 1x appears, then 3g and I have full service again. My notification light is flashing but it isn't showing that I have any new texts.

I've turned the phone off, I've pulled the battery, I've uninstalled any apps i've recently downloaded and honestly I have no idea what else to try.

Any help would be appreciated!
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Is this a stock or a rooted device, and have you recently done any OTA updates or flashed a new ROM ?
  3. Ascendroid

Ascendroid New Member

Stock. I haven't done anything to the phone, no ota, no flash. I haven't even downloaded any apps in over a week, was working fine like every other day and then randomly this happens.
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

What version are you running ?

Go to settings/about phone/ android version
  5. Ascendroid

Ascendroid New Member

Version 2.2