Interesting Post I thought I would Share!!

sk102704

Reaction score
I'm thinking this isnt anything from Moto or Verizon but just someone who is creative having some fun. I may be wrong but I doubt they would tell people the phone had a bug they couldn't figure out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
I'm thinking this isnt anything from Moto or Verizon but just someone who is creative having some fun. I may be wrong but I doubt they would tell people the phone had a bug they couldn't figure out.

It's not a real bug. It's just a cute story about how the Bionic is so bad ass and powerful it gained self awareness in 2014 and traveled back in time to tell us it's coming out soon. The story plays off of the Terminator movie franchise.

J5311

Reaction score
the good part of a 5mp ffc is that when you want to take a picture of yourself you can have a good quality and centered photo... how about instead of a lock screen, a face recognition like my alienware has?

Reaction score
If the bionic is released with the 4430 then I will wait for sgsII. There is absolutely no excuse for motorola to cheap out and go for a cpu that is already released in its line of phones for its flagship.

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

DroidRT

Reaction score
md228 is also tweeting now. I too am skeptical that this is Moto or Verizon. Here's a couple tweets sent out, "@p3droid don't worry i will be along soon to save you...but you may not like my bootloader.." "@Motorola you and I both know what needs to be done...just do it"

I really don't think Moto would be bragging on a locked Bootloader and I really don't think Verizon is publically putting blame on Moto for delay. It is possible that although AC post was real, twitter account is not but i don't think either are legit.

brooklyn2410

Reaction score
I'm betting the Bionic will probably have the same processor as the Droid 3 but have 1 Gig of DDR2 RAM...but just like the Atrix, half will be for the webtop. A disappointment if you ask me. Hopefully they will bump up the processor speed a bit more, but then the QHd screen is definitely a turn off. Galaxy S II PLEASE come to Verizon. I'm begging you. lol

First time I've heard of higher resolution being a bad thing...

people are confusing qhd displays with pentile screen displays you can have a qhd display with out using a pentile screen just like the HTC sensation people are just misinformed

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

yiannis

Reaction score
Is anyone here familiar with the concept of MEMEs? Thoughts that are secondary products of genes and are transmitted from person to person by word of mouth.

Decoding this post from the MEME point of view, it suggests to me that the Bionic is simply one such MEME.

Reaction score
Is anyone here familiar with the concept of MEMEs? Thoughts that are secondary products of genes and are transmitted from person to person by word of mouth.

Decoding this post from the MEME point of view, it suggests to me that the Bionic is simply one such MEME.

<~~~simple minded... no comprehend :)

payhomage

Reaction score
You people find anything to complain about. 5MP ffc sounds great. Video calls will be smoother and in a higher resolution. And taking portraits Will be dope. First phone to do it as well

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah 5MP front facing camera is great really. Most poorly taken pictures are a result of the user moving their hand minutely when taking the picture, rather than the quality of the camera.

This doesn't apply for night time pictures with the original droid, which are laughable.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
There isn't going to be a 5MP FFC camera on the Bionic. That I can guarantee. The lens area on the front is too small. It would have to be larger to accommodate more light for the larger 5MP sensor.

spider210

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a shot and say August 11th. 4th would be nice but my doubts are telling me no

Sent from my DROIDX

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
There isn't going to be a 5MP FFC camera on the Bionic. That I can guarantee. The lens area on the front is too small. It would have to be larger to accommodate more light for the larger 5MP sensor.

Oh my mistake, thought that was something we knew already about the Bionic.

You're right though, it's most likely a 2MP.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Oh my mistake, thought that was something we knew already about the Bionic.

You're right though, it's most likely a 2MP.

Hardy har har

I hope so. The Etna had a VGA and the D3 has a VGA. Hopefully Moto didn't carry over the cameras from the D3.