Interesting find with extended battery

droidtom

Reaction score
So today I was near a store and stopped in to check the signal of my phone with the others. While there I picked up the extended battery. It is almost not noticeable the size difference. Unfortunately its only like 13% bigger mah size too. That shouldn't yield the difference I seem to be getting. Charged it up and it doesn't seem to be dropping nearly as fast. What's your experience?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

PhishyKris

Reaction score
had one out in the store the other day and we could not get the door snapped shut. I agree that 13% is not going to make a difference. This thing charges very quickly. now I don't know if thats because the batt is only 1850 or if they built in rapid charge technology into it. I went from 60 - 100 in 30 minutes.

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
SO you saying it works exactly as it should? Who woudda thought that a extended battery would actually extend the battery life of your phone.:blink:

OP
D

droidtom

Reaction score
Well from my experience with electric boats when you double the battery capacity it doesn't just double the run time it makes it about 2.5 times. So I figured that 13% increase in capacity, might yeild 17-18% in runtime. I seem to be getting a good bit better than that. I figured it would increase. Just wasn't expecting a lot considering the mah increase. It seems to make enough of a difference that I'm wondering if my stock battery is defective.