Interactive governor in liberty settings

John Gi

Reaction score
This is how i roll. I use quickclock to calibrate my cpu. I then enable the interactive governor in liberty settings and set it in droid overclock (slider screen). All this with the imoseyon_tweaks_v7.1.zip. being that i just installed liberty 0.8, i use the app battery calibration to calibrate my battery. Hope this helps!

Ok I calibrate using quickclock, nd then I go to liberty settings nd go to the overclocking (not turn it on) but enable the interactive governer,
I don't get how to use the droid over clock app? I have no idea what numbers to put in

I understand that after I do that, use the battery calibration app (that seems simple)
*I already ran the tweak today in the morning*

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't have to put any numbers in droid overclock. It should sync to quickclock. Just change the governer to interactive (slider screen). You enabled it in settings, but select it in droid overclock

John Gi

Reaction score
Ok I just calibrated on quikclock, turn on the interactive governer in liberty, now ill do it in overclock app
Nd I alrready used the calibration app,

When will I see results?

Ok in overclock ,
Which option do I put?
For the governer
Coservative?
Perforamnce?
Or the other ones/

Last edited:

CashClay

Reaction score
This is how i roll. I use quickclock to calibrate my cpu. I then enable the interactive governor in liberty settings and set it in droid overclock (slider screen). All this with the imoseyon_tweaks_v7.1.zip. being that i just installed liberty 0.8, i use the app battery calibration to calibrate my battery. Hope this helps!

Just to clarify this process... I should just flash the imoseyon.zip file from sd in CW and then recalibrate my battery? Am I missing any steps?

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I flashed 0.8 this morning so after that, i installed juice defender ultimate, set up the overclock stuff, calibrated and then flashed the imoseyon_tweaks_v7.1.zip. Interactive is snappy as hell with the tweaks. I've kept systcl off (i was using it until the imoseyon tweak, i think that over rides it.)

Once you flash the tweak, go into terminal emulator and type checktweak.sh and enter. It should say it's all good. Just to check to see if the user tweak is working!