Interactive governor in liberty settings

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK so I use quickclock and droid overclock to set my cpu and governor respectively. I heard that the interactive governor is pretty sweet (from the zs guys and imoseyon, whose tweak zip I flashed a few days ago). I don't use overclock in liberty settings but i have enabled the interactive governor there. It isn't showing up as a choice in droid overclock so i was wondering how I would go about setting it (or is it running, even though in droid overclock the conservative is set?) sorry if this is confusing but i've attempted to explain this as short as possible. Any thoughts?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict

roboots21

Reaction score
Just enable it in the Droid Overclock settings instead of Liberty Settings. Then you can use it.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried that before even posting this thread. It doesn't show up as an option even though it's enabled in liberty settings. This was my original issue. Why doesn't it show up even though it's been enabled? Thanks for your post though!

Trog95

Reaction score
Thanks for the bump! And thanks for your help. No I did not read up before I installed it, a friend with a droid x told me about liberty. But im sorry, im brand new to these forums and can't find a link for that v7 romer. Could you post me one?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Trog95

Reaction score
As you can see im new. So sorry for replying on your other thread!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I understand you are new and welcome, but please post in a separate thread. I'm trying to find advice on this particular topic. Please don't cross post. I've responded in the other thread you created. No offense ok!

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just enable it in the Droid Overclock settings instead of Liberty Settings. Then you can use it.

For some reason it has just popped up in droid overclock. Thanks for the advice! Not sure why it wasn't doing this before. Thanks again

CashClay

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity... What does it actually do? I have passed it over many times, but never bothered to enable that feature. Clue me in ???

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Simply, better performance and battery saving. Win eib so I've read. Also, zombiestomped comes with it standard so i wanted to try it out

http://android.doshaska.net/interactive

Also seems to work well with the imoseyon_tweaks_v7.1.zip (highly recommended!)

Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I prefer the smartass governor. It's like interactive but more so.

Sent from my Storm Shadow LGBD2 @ 1.21 Gigawatts!

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Doesn't come close to the douche bag governor.

Cstryon

Reaction score
I've heard either way. Anybody know the difference between the two?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

John Gi

Reaction score
ok so i have been reading your post about this imoseyon tweak. i dont really know what it is, but i flashed it using clockwork

i have quickclock, im running LGB .8 , nd ive purchased (not INstalled) droid overclock,
can you please send me a message explaining how i should use these apps to have better performance and battery life?
i understand if you dont have time, thanks in advanced!!!

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is how i roll. I use quickclock to calibrate my cpu. I then enable the interactive governor in liberty settings and set it in droid overclock (slider screen). All this with the imoseyon_tweaks_v7.1.zip. being that i just installed liberty 0.8, i use the app battery calibration to calibrate my battery. Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums