Insurance replacement, no longer incredible?

MotorolaDroid

Reaction score
Is the rumor true? Im hearing they are now offering droid x as an insurance replacement...
My phones pwr button stopped working about half the time. But ill just deal with before I take droid x.

Wonder if I could fight it a bit and stay htc and get the 2...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
The X is a lot better than any HTC phone.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I would never trade my dinc for a X my sister has one and it doesn't touch my dinc. I did hear of someone getting a dinc2 as a replacement.

Chris

gsdreams

Reaction score
What you are experiencing with your power button is a "Warranty issue" and Asurion doesn't handle Warranty issues. Verizon is still shipping DINC CLNR phones.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Orionalias

Reaction score
haha i heard this too and since i have been lazy and holding off ordering a replacement for a software bug, i ended up doing just last thursday after the announcement. i was still able to get a replacement dinc, and the guy on the phone made no remarks about me just making it in time or such.

my suggestion, call them NOW and do it, you should still be able to get the dinc as a replacement. let us know though.

and no joke, i'm in the process of transferring from one to the next RIGHT NOW. haha.

mauiblue

Reaction score
I just got a refurb Incredible last week to replace my original phone. No issues so far.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
My girlfriend is getting a replacement sent to her on Monday because her Incredible has a huge crack that goes from one side of the corner to the other, though still fully functional. Is it for sure that she will likely get a DX? I got her an Incredible car mount + a huge extended battery recently and I would hate to see those go to waste. I know someone got a DInc 2 but I don't know how likely that is, and whether or not the battery + car mount would work with the DInc 2.