insurance question

ska8r411

Reaction score
ok so my headphone Jack is messed up, no matter what the type of headphones if you spin the connecter it sounds terrible and crackles.

I bought this droid 1 new years Eve. if I need a replacement will it be the Droid X?

sajgel

Reaction score
More than likely you would bet the Droid 1. If it is not avail, I have seen that the comparable model would be either the Devour or the Ally. Both not comparable in my opinon.

givmedew

Reaction score
ok so my headphone Jack is messed up, no matter what the type of headphones if you spin the connecter it sounds terrible and crackles.

I bought this droid 1 new years Eve. if I need a replacement will it be the Droid X?

You are asking about insurance but unless there is liquid damage or extreme physical damage you should be covered under the manufacturers warranty. Only problem is that it sounds like they are low on quantity. You should call Verizon and see if they have any replacements.

If that doesn't work then the answer is "JABRA BT3030" and hold out. Either Verizon's inventory on the replacements will get better or they will likely use the Droid 2 as a replacement in a few months. It takes a few months to get a stock of replacement phones and for the first 30 days after the launch there really isn't even a reason to stock replacements because no one is eligible for one yet.

Honestly though the Jabra BT3030 is nice I have one. I also have the more expensive Motorola one both are nice! There is a new version that clips to your shirt that I think Verizon may be selling maybe you can get them to offer it to you for less WHO KNOWS!

GOOD LUCK and just be nice its not Verizon's fault. ...

anrichardson

Reaction score
I had the same problem when i first got the phone when it first came out. I did get a new droid phone. AND i have the same problem now. I was wondering the same question, but I'm sure they have plenty of refurbished in store to replace.