1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Insurance options

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Bamaguy727, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Bamaguy727

Bamaguy727 New Member

Buying a Droid from Wirefly.com and heard their insurance sucks - anyone know if I can get Asurion thru Verizon or directly? Any other GOOD insurance companies?
    Thanks
  2. ocholoco

ocholoco New Member

I think as long as it's within 30 days of purchase you can get Asurion thru Verizon. Bought my Droid from Amazon and then bought insurance later.
  3. Bamaguy727

Bamaguy727 New Member

Cool- thanks
  4. circsmonky

circsmonky Premium Member Premium Member

i have State Farm, i have a personal articles policy that covers some expensive equipment i have, video cam, laptop, droid. objects are covered no matter where you are, as long its not normal wear and tear they pay. no deductible. already have to get my cam fixed once, repairs were close to $400 i paid nothing. im sure your current insurance company has something similar. and policy coverge amount increases every year so you can replace with comperable equipment.
  5. ocholoco

ocholoco New Member

I've heard this is really good too. Do you have homeowner's/renter's and it's a article part of it or is it just personal items policy?
  6. circsmonky

it is a separate policy, i dont have renters yet but will soon. the items i have wont be under the renters policy at all, just their own.
  7. zero7starz

zero7starz New Member

How much extra is that a month? I would like to look into such a policy for droid, macbook, and other expensive highly breakable things in my house (lol).
  8. circsmonky

it all depends on the price, when i just had my camera and extras it was for $4500 i paid $60 a year, the policy is now for like $7000 and i havnt gotten my new bill yet.
Search tags for this page
asurion verizon wirefly
if i buy a phone from wirefly. can i still get insurance on
statefarrm personal articles policy laptop reviews
verizon insurance for norman wear and tear

verizon insurance options

verizon phone insurance options
wirefly verizon asurion