Insufficient app memory

moosc

Reaction score
I tried updating angry birds no go said inssufficient memory, so I deleted it got to load but list all my levels.:-(. Tried adobe flash and air both fail. Insufficient memory and I can't neither to load from back ups. I have 23gb free on sd card 6gb free for apps and phone running with 150mb free. Curently on simply stunning rom, went to tranquil, and back to stock. So what gives? Did the wipe clear cache all the tricks must be missing somrhing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Daali

Reaction score
I tried updating angry birds no go said inssufficient memory, so I deleted it got to load but list all my levels.:-(. Tried adobe flash and air both fail. Insufficient memory and I can't neither to load from back ups. I have 23gb free on sd card 6gb free for apps and phone running with 150mb free. Curently on simply stunning rom, went to tranquil, and back to stock. So what gives? Did the wipe clear cache all the tricks must be missing somrhing.

I would guess there is some service(s) running eating a good portion of your memory. Take a look at Settings->Applications ->Running Services.

Edit: I just saw where you have 150mb free... hmmm something doesn't add up

yukmizzee

Reaction score

Im also on SSX and have the SAME problems.... HMMM. i have 178mb give or take mem free. And 10 gb left on sd card... It also did this to me when I tried to update chomp the other day. Had to uninstall then completly re-customize it:icon_evil:

OP
moosc

moosc

Reaction score
That is what I found I needed to go in go in delete angry birds, and a few other apps that some how where partly deleted or in limbo greyed out. After I found them I deleted them and was able to reinstall those apps. Sucks I have to start all over with angry birds.