1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Installing theme?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by scott craft, Jul 18, 2010.

1. scott craft

scott craft Member

I'm trying to installed the smoked glass theme on BB 0.4. I was using sprecovery. Downloaded file, renamed to update, dragged to root of sd card. Rebooted into sprecovery. Allow update.zip installation, Install/sdcard/update.zip. This doesn't change anything. I tried this several times. I downloaded rom manager and flashed clockworks. This didn't work either. As of now the only thing different is the notification bar across the top is black and the google search bar is black. Help me figure out what I'm doing wrong please. Thanks.
  2. ZeroBarrier

ZeroBarrier Banned

So it did work. Your notification bar and your search widget are now themed.

What were you expecting? To change all the UI and make it look like an iPhone or something?...
  3. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

There are a ton of themes for 0.4, if you're looking for an in deppth theme try this one: [Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

Most in depth if seen, beautiful, just make sure you d/l the right version for 0.4
  4. scott craft

scott craft Member

No, I don't want my phone to look like an iphone. I thought the theme would change more stuff than it did. At least I feel better knowing I'm installing it correctly.

I'll also check out that black glass theme. Thanks.
Search tags for this page

droid 4 install theme