Installing multiple roms at once?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by raven1911, Feb 12, 2010.

1. raven1911

raven1911 New Member

OK, I am a total noob to roms but am really looking into rooting and installing roms on my phone. My question is can you install multiple roms on your phone at once or do you have to install one, then uninstall and install another?

Also, I have done some research but still don't know the answer to this....what is the main difference between different roms like sholes, BB and smoke glass? Are there pros and cons to each??
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

No you can't relly install multiple ROMs.....just one at a time...

Basically, from what I've noticed, some are just more stable than others...they can all look exactly the same except with Sholes you have the option of the smoked glass theme or not...and BB has a slightly different looking lock screen
  3. Techenigma

Techenigma New Member

With the wonder that is metamorph you can have the exact same look from ROM to ROM. I've been through three ROMs and all have looked the same on the frontend. The only reason I run different ROMs is for the backend optimizations and apps.
  4. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

It's not like Windows where you can dual boot. And you wouldn't really be able to probably even if you could dual boot, because each rom is about 70mb and you only have a small amount of internal memory to work with anyhow.
  5. disassemble

disassemble New Member

so i have sholes installed... but i can apply themes? kinda like Pandahome i used to use? can you direct me to the right thread?
  6. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

You can still use home replacement apps on rooted roms. Like you can go install Panda if you liked it.
Search tags for this page

can you download many roms at once

can you install multiple roms

can you install multple coolrom

downloading multiple roms from coolrom

how to install multiple roms at once

one app on multiple roms