1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Installing Live Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by justreboot, Mar 24, 2010.

1. justreboot

justreboot New Member

Ok... been looking and can't seem to find an answer anywhere. I managed to find the signed zip of the original htc sense live wallpaper (floating bubbles). Anyone know how I can install and select? the file is a zip file that (when extracted) has the structure /meta-inf and /system. Is there an easy way to install? Or do I need adb?
  2. woodyman

woodyman New Member Developer

you would install using update.zip format in SPRecovery.. are you rooted.?

also could you post the zip file for that or upload it to 4shared or something, i'd like to check it out.. thansk man
  3. justreboot

justreboot New Member

Will try rename and apply...
    This is where I got it....
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download HTC_SENSE_LWP_signed.zip

-- edit renaming to update.zip and 'installing' didn't work- using 0.93b recovery :(
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  4. budmonster

budmonster Guest

I tried installing this SENSE LIVE WALLPAPER, got it from XDA FORUMS. The wallpaper shows up in the live wallpapers menu, but when you click on it, its nothing but a black screen. also, i tried the update.zip and thats a no go too. hopefully someone can get this too work.
Search tags for this page

how to install htc live wallpaper

how to install live wallpaper on motorola admiral

how to install live wallpaper on s4

how to install live wallpapers on htc svphone

what file do i install live wallpapers into on razr phone