Installing App Updates

thatitguy

Reaction score
I just got my Droid a couple days ago and am still getting used to everything. I've installed several apps since I got it. I had a notification today that said updates were available. I was sure what it was so I clicked it and it said "Downloads" or something like that at the top and listed updates for 3 of the apps I had installed with the option to install each update. I was at work and figured I'd get to it later, so I went back to the home screen. Now the notification is gone and I can't for the life of me find where to go to install the updates! Any help would be appreciated. Also on a side note, when you add a new folder to a home screen is there a way to rename it to something other than "folder"?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

Just go into the Market, press the Menu button on the bottom of your screen, and click Downloads......the apps will be at the top of the list

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If you go to the Market, then press menu, then press downloads, it'll take you to that exact screen.

If you create a folder and want to rename it, open the folder, then long-press [hold your finger] on the title bar at the top of the window where it says "Folder." A box will popup and you can rename the folder there.

Welcome to the community, by the way!

OP
T

thatitguy

Reaction score
Thanks! Both solutions worked like a charm. Thank you for the welcomes. :)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not a problem! You'll find plenty of help and friendliness around this forum! Spend some time reading and you'll discover all sorts of fun/useful things!