1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Installing a new keyboard .apk

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Overclockd24, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Overclockd24

Overclockd24 New Member

Hi, I don't like asking questions on forums because normally your answer can be found using search, and I hate when people ask the same question over and over again, but I can't seem to find a thread that can help me.

So anyways, I use UD and a few weeks ago I noticed swype was on my phone. I figured I'd try it out, and turns out I love it. I loved it so much that when I lost it and had to go back to regular typing, it was almost frustrating at how much slower it was.. I'm not entirely sure how I lost it because all I did was update UD, and I don't understand why the developers would remove it. But anyways, I have the .apk for swype on my computer, but I'm not sure where to put the file on my droid. So if anyone could answer my question thank you!

P.S. Sorry if this is a really simple answer and overlooked it somehow, I'm not as nooby as you think I am I promise :p
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

just put it on the root of your sdcard and then dl apps installer from the market...it'll find it and install it...
Search tags for this page

apk 키보드 설치

how to install apk keyboard?

how to install s4 keyboard apk

how to push keyboard apk