1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Installed v0.8, ran customizer, and now stuck in reboot

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by aycho, Jun 27, 2011.

1. aycho

aycho New Member

I recently installed Liberty v0.8 and I ran the customizer and everything worked until it asked to reboot, which I did, and now I'm stuck on the Liberty Rom loading screen with the eagle spinning around. I tried booting into recovery by holding the x and power and then the search but it just stays on the picture of the android and the exclamation mark. Anyone know what to do to save my Droid?

EDIT:
    My phone is the Droid 2
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  2. Communisum

Communisum New Member

Press volume up and down at the same time when ur at that screen, not the search key, that one doesn't work on gb :)
  3. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR New Member

You should have left it alone. Sometimes it takes awhile for the ROM to fully load up, especially after doing the Customization.
  4. XanRules

XanRules New Member

I had the same issue and had to wipe and reinstall.
    My issue was setting the default launcher to "setup."
  5. aycho

aycho New Member

All is fixed now :D I panicked so I sbf-ed it and then reinstalled gingerbread and did the rooting and everything and then installed Liberty and now everything's good :D But thanks.. I'll keep everything in mind for future reference
Search tags for this page

rom customizer stuck on rebooting