installed sholes mod updater n nothing happened wat did i do wrong?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by krise11385, Feb 6, 2010.

1. krise11385

krise11385 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I was already rooted but wanted to try the beagel so I installed the updater and proceded it said it would break the recovery image and void warranty I said proceed any ways it took some time to install the beagel rom and then it finished I rebooted n everything was the same I checked my phone status in options n I said I was still runng bugless beast n now my phone is being really slow wen I first backed out to the home screen after reboot my set cpu was at 0 min and 0 max so I put it back to 950 and loaded up the droid forums web page n its took forever I searched the. Site for answers and couldn't find any could someone help me thanks in advance. Should I uninstall the app? And I have like no 3g coverage n I already did the *228.

2. blake2050

blake2050 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would try to run that app again first before anything..

3. krise11385

krise11385 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I rebooted recovery jus to make sure I still had sprecovery hit install n then choose fro sd n the sholesmod 2.0.2 was there but I didn't install it . Is this how I would manually install it ? I would obviously do a backup first but jus wondrerin . N blake u think I should try it again ? U don't think this can screw anything up do u . And if I want to go back to the beast after can I. Install it the same way I did the first time ?

4. blake2050

blake2050 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well it already installed root and sprecovery just fine sounds like so it wouldnt hurt to run it again. When you click app this time it only gives you option to install stock or other ROM. Just choose the 2.0.2 rom and see what that does. If you wanna go back to BB then you can just do a nandroid restore or an update, but I would advise a restore.

Search tags for this page

sholes mod