Installed liquid smooth 3.2 rom, and now cant mount my sd card?

byronl

Reaction score
Hey all...hoping for a little assistance.

I installed the liquid smooth rom 3.2, using the clockword mod, and everything looked and worked fine at first...but for no reason that i can see, suddenly it wont mount my SD card (where my backups are, of course). I can't mount it using the clockword mod when the phone is first powered on, and even went so far as to try another card. The second card wouldnt work in my tablet, after trying to mount it in my phone, until i formatted it.

anyone have any ideas?

OP
B

byronl

Reaction score
109 views, no responses...

ended up formatting the SD card in my wifes phone, and now it seems to work just fine, in case anyone else runs into this.

Rictrician

Reaction score
Go Byron dancedroid That is cool. I have messed with my droid x sbf'd so many times, but I am learning. I read the posts and learn from what others have already tried. If I learn somthing new then I post it.

johnsin

Reaction score
4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.liquid.20130403.222500 test-keys build causing SD-Card Failures..

I am not sure what it is, but suddenly all my SD-Cards refuse to work in my newly flash S3. Does anyone have a quick solution to this? Ive tried formatting them on the computer.. the computer reads them fine.. but nothing else will, and nothing will allow for a FAT32 format.. its either Fat, NFTS, ext3, ext4, Unix swap, or blank.

Any SD I seem to stick in there will not be recognized.. I am not sure if thats because its not Fat 32, but when i try and format in other phones.. it doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone have any sort of experience formatting from recovery? ANd what the settings need to be for certain cards?

Thanks ahead of time..

Johnanon.