Installed last night...

Discussion in 'ShadowROM' started by Jim 777, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Well, as a loyal BB user you know there's a back up there ;) but so far it's running ok.

I find that I'm stuck in my ways (for now at least) as far as layout so it looks pretty much like that in my sig. First impressions are, I really like the transparent dialer, call log and contacts. As you can see, I would mod mine as stock sucks. I'm curious to check battery life (as always) and smoothness. So far it's been pretty smooth and comparable to my BB set up.

Quadrant scores are up to BB (both running a 1.2Ghz kernel) but still at the top and I'm not really one to rely on those much anyway, just real life use.

ANyway, so far so good. Thanks.
  2. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

never mind, downloaded later version of tether and we're good.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Glad to hear that. Love that new tag under your name too. ;) Great signature.
  4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Well, I went back to BB but not for anything major so I did create a restore point as I hope to revisit this ROM. Four Square FC'd every time even after uninstalling and reinstalling. You know, it's the little things. Any thoughts on a fix?
    I also am wondering if there's a clash of sorts with my apps. This ROM was lag free until at one point... it went to same state other ROMs have, while I was reinstalling and setting up.

[​IMG]