1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Installed ICS, having problems.

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by PCO2, Sep 6, 2012.

1. PCO2

PCO2 New Member

Installed ICS a few weeks ago and have been unable to root. On top of that there's a high pitched ringing noise whenever I play audio.

Anyone know of any solutions for this? Maybe I'm not using the latest version of ICS? I've included an SS of all my version info. Thanks for any help and sorry if this is a repost - I did a quick search and didn't find much.

View attachment 55656 View attachment 55656
  2. linuxgator

linuxgator New Member

What method did you use to attempt to root it?

Does the high pitched sound only happen when listening through a headset or other wired fashion? If so, that is present in all ics builds. The one you are using is definitely an older build, but it may not be worth upgrading until the ota comes out. The ideal one for most people right now is .232, though there are some later ones available but they don't allow you to go back to gingerbread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2