Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
when I put the email on my "static" four I didn't get any emails....and so I deleted the app and put it in one of the window and voila!!! Maybe just me...but seems to be working.

I'm not sure what you mean there, but I assume you're talking about putting a shortcut on the homescreen, which should have absolutely no effect on how any app functions...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dunamis

Reaction score
when I put the email on my "static" four I didn't get any emails....and so I deleted the app and put it in one of the window and voila!!! Maybe just me...but seems to be working.
I'm not sure what you mean there, but I assume you're talking about putting a shortcut on the homescreen, which should have absolutely no effect on how any app functions...

I'm talking about the 4 user defined apps.....maybe it doesn't effect how apps function but telling you that it works for me taking the gmail app out of the 4 user defined....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

I'm talking about the 4 user defined apps.....maybe it doesn't effect how apps function but telling you that it works for me taking the gmail app out of the 4 user defined....
my gmail is on 1 of the 4 user defined slots and it's been working great

Yno

Reaction score
Have there been any updates to Helix in the last two weeks? I would like totry it again, but not if my Gmail won't sync properly...

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Try it again. Worse that can happen is it doesn't work and you uninstall it again.