1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

installed bb and now no led on keyboard or bottom buttons help.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by krise11385, Feb 4, 2010.

1. krise11385

krise11385 New Member

Ok so I installed the newest version of bb today with help from u guys here (u kno who u are) after making a bunch of stupid mistakes I could of avoided if I jus read more . But now I don't have any of my leds workn no keyboard no bottom lights (home menu search back ) I tried leds hack n still no lights anyone kno how I can fix this? Thanks to everyone in advance
  2. HMJB

HMJB New Member

I would suggest re-doing it and wipe the date this time to avoid conflicts like you are seeing now.

I usually wipe when i install new roms to prevent problems, yea its a pain but I rather redownload apps then have problems with anything.
  3. miamidroid

miamidroid New Member

this happened to me... just hit the brightness button a few times and itll work forever..
Search tags for this page

8320 bb led keyped solution

blackberry keyped led

install led backlight blackberry 8320

led in android keyboard not working
led keyboard bb
led keypad blackberry
led light for blackberry keypad
no led in keypad in blackberry