1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

installed apps

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by brmk226, Feb 17, 2011.

1. brmk226

brmk226 New Member

I have about 40 apps installed om my phone (droid x rooted but no roms) when igo to the market and go to "my apps" no apps popup except gmail. Is there anything i could do to sync the apps all back onto the market to get the updates?!?
  2. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

is your market account the same account you used to set up your phone? i have never heard/seen this problem before.
  3. brmk226

brmk226 New Member

yep same exact only have one gmail account so that's not even a possibility
  4. joelbon

joelbon New Member

I have had this happen to me, once. It was because I changed roms and reinstalled all my apps via Titanium Backup. What I did to get them back in the Market was to go into Titanium and long tapped on each app and selected View in Market. Then I just reinstalled each app. It took a little time, but now all my apps are back in the Market.

You can get to each app by a search too. Once you reinstall each app than updates will work through the Market after that. Hope this helps.
Search tags for this page

what apps have i installed on my droid