1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

install sprecovery 99.3b from .2b

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ucpro, Feb 28, 2010.

1. ucpro

ucpro New Member

i have 99.2b, and wouldn't mind staying updated. i got .3b, is there an easy way to do it without going through adb to do it?? i got droid root pro, and root explorer if any of those would help
  2. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 New Member

you could replace the 99.2b with the 3b in the tools directory but rename it to match the 2b file name.

rename 99.2b to 99.2b_old and 3b to 99.2b then use DRP to flash the recovery image.
  3. bolden88

bolden88 New Member

I have the 99.3 IMG file on my phones root. How do I install or open? How do I look at what is on the SD without using a usb cord? I am trying to use nandroid backup but am apprehensive as all the instructions say wipe everything out and then click on backup. I have no backup or recovery option. Will these options be installed with the SPRecovery img?
Search tags for this page

.2b file