Install Help with Bugless

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by dm1027, Dec 12, 2010.

1. dm1027

dm1027 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been trying to install this rom, and have been getting error 25 the whole time.

I know this is a folder error, but I have my files in the right places. They are in the sd:/nandroid/frg22dv05 folder, and the files are meta-inf(folder) system(folder) boot.img files.

I still always get the error 25 though. I have read a bunch on this and have been trying to get this, but cant..

Sorry if this has been answered before, I just didn't find anything that corrected the problem.

2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +17
    Current Phone Model:
    S4
    Are you using rom manager? Free on the market and you can install BB straight from it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

3. dm1027

dm1027 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was doing it through the recovery mode startup (Holding X and hitting power)

4. tbross319

tbross319 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed through ROM manager..but whenever the phone boots back up, it just goes right back into CWMod...and now its saying that my backups have bad checksums or something like that...

5. dm1027

dm1027 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its currently installing with the rom manager. Thanks!

6. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +17
    Current Phone Model:
    S4
    Tb it probably didn't download right. Flash your backup and try to re-download it. With bb v0.5 once your start to reboot, don't touch the phone until after it reboots the 2nd time. Also make sure that your phone is charged or at least plugged in. I always plug mine in while flashing a new rom. If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling rom manager. Reinstall and reflash the rom. I have heard many people state its not unusual to have a download get corrupted for any reason. I could have been that your eyes went crossed and your lips were in the wrong position for a split second...lol ;-) Good luck. Contact the rescue squad if you can't get it to work. Those guys got mad skills.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App