Instagram Downloads Surpass 1 Million Already; New Update Fixes Camera Crashes

arparaspolo

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to do that either because that is like talking politics and religion. Lol no one wins and no one budges. Sooooooo Instagram for andriod eh? Nice

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
To say people that don't have iPhones are poor is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard lol. It isn't that we are poor, it is that we don't have to want to be like everyone else. We have a sense of self and style and don't want a cookie cutter device.

It does support the long held stance that the iPhone is more about being a status symbol than a cutting edge device...

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Android users don't have the tilt shift focusing that ios users have. I like tilt shift. Boo

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I downloaded it and used it a few times not that impressed. I have other apps that do the same basic thing. I do like that it is easy to crop with the program but again other apps(aviary) basically do the same thing. Not sure how much I will use it. I also love seeing iphone only stuff cross the tech river and come to android and then hear the whining and gnashing of teething as the iphone only apps become less and less... :icon_ poke:

jayman350

Reaction score
I have never really gotten the whole instagram thing... big deal another app that can apply filters and upload to social media. I have at least two other apps on my phone that can do that (Paper camera and PicSay Pro). I typically don't even look at pictures posted via instagram b/c I know its going to look like crap. I'm not even going to waste my time trying this out.