…insert maniacal laughter here…

PrinceLKlar

Reaction score
So I got my droid on Saturday and I've killed the battery twice.
I haven't got to shove it in the face of my friends who have iPhones, they are avoiding me right now.
My wife and her Blackberry are jealous, though.

Anyway, just saying hey.
Now to go find the requisite HAL 9000 theme...

TheMidnight

Reaction score
What a staccato introduction. If you had any more punctuation, I'd suspect you were a shift key thief.

Welcome to the forums. Have you done anything custom to your Droid? What are your plans for rubbing it in your iPhone-salivating friends' faces? Inquiring minds want to know...:greendroid:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What a staccato introduction. If you had any more punctuation, I'd suspect you were a shift key thief.

Welcome to the forums. Have you done anything custom to your Droid? What are your plans for rubbing it in your iPhone-salivating friends' faces? Inquiring minds want to know...:greendroid:

Make that two inquiring minds want to know! Welcome to the forum, PrinceLKlar! The insanity has only just begun! Enjoy your new toy and let us know what those iPhone fanboys think when they see it!

OP
PrinceLKlar

PrinceLKlar

Reaction score
Not too much really. Changed my wallpaper to a picture of my wife. (she looks better than HAL, but not so different, lol) I have plans though. I do weird things to my PC, this will be no different.

It's going to be easy to beat my friends iPhone. I think the only thing better is the number of apps, and that wont last.

Big Cam

Reaction score
THe first week involved alot of usage for myself as well. I've calmed down now, but I still check the marketplace at least once a week.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and ...

…insert maniacal laughter here…

There is an app for that! :icon_ banana:[FONT=&quot][/FONT]