1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Insanely Clean Theme v1

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by INSANENEIVIESIS, Jun 2, 2010.

1. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS Beta Team Developer

[​IMG]
    This is a theme i made for my team droid concepts. if you want click the link below and check it out. more info in the other post. enjoy. :)

Theme Features
    -Woodymans Succulent Desire Based ROM(Credit WoodyMan)
    -Clean Glass Wigets and other parts of system/apps
    -Completely Themed FrameWork-Res.apk
    -Over 600 Images moddified
    -Over 150 .9 pngs patch and compiled using Eclipse
    -Red themed Framework-Res
    -Theme Will completely Change depending on what wallpaper you use.(hard to explain But you will understand if you load the theme)
    -Hex Edited Xml(Thanks Jrummy16 For the Help)
    -Battery Percent in the Battery icon
    -Custom LiveWallpaper(Thanks Stratt For the Nexus.rs)
    -3 Custom Wallpapers
    -Added HTC Incredibles Wallpaper to normal Home
    -Custom Clean Font(Credit WoodyMan)
    -Added Themed Pandora and Twitter

Link
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/48691-release-insanely-clean-rom-v1.html
  2. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Good work bruther....looks nice.
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Insane AWESOME work...

congrats
  4. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

sweet theme

almost have it setup with my sweeter home just as I had BBv1.1, first rom other that bb Im able to setup this way.

Only a few things left to play with but first I ened to make a backup just incase. want to be able to jump back to this point quickly if need be once i play with framework some to get my green color back in the notification bar as well as getting rid of verizon label.

I'll see how it runs for a day or 2 see if its equal to if not better than BB has been for me.
  5. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

arg

anyone try to use MM on this rom ? IT just force closes during extraction so I tried to extract first then use existing still force closes so I cant change my color back on the bar or my pulldown shade that I usually have as a celtics one to go with the rest of my theme, i'll keep messing with it to try to figure it out. Otherwise than that it seems to be stable and I put all my edited widgets back in and my Sweeterhome 2 theme so I have things right where I like them. my app drawer is on my left screen even though I could put it on all if I wanted I prefer it there. I have my power control widget on the right screen inthe toggles drawer/springboard, along with many other useful widgets. On my top screen I have my sound related widgets I may add some picture veiwers up there later, since I been playing with the incredible's camera more and i run this same theme minus the root required edits. other than that it has my redsox theme and my moto droid has the celtics one I been showing.

Im going to try to edit the dialer once the incredible is rooted. till then I use my moto droid more just for messing around with, at this time I have my phone number on the incredible, but all else works on on the moto droid just connecting it to my wifi ;)

EDIT: I just tried a few other things to add my customized wallpaper and bootanimation dont work on this rom for some reason, its more and more looking like im going to end up back on BBv1.1, but im doing some more reading before I give up.

I may try cyanogen again just because there is so many themes for that rom. So much to start with something closer to my liking then I'd need to do less tweaking after installing the rom.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
Search tags for this page

cleanest android theme