input on Bionic vs ReZound?

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Id. Go with the BIONIC. Once the updade comes out. I think all the minor issues will be gone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yah that's what I said when I had the bionic. Waiting and waiting. Still nothing. And even if and when the update comes how do we know if its going to fix the problem.

To the op. Go with what makes you tickle your pants. But if your looking for reliability and good 4g signal then the Rezound is the way to go. But if you want to wait out for the galaxy nexus then do that.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4g LTE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a pre Google phone meaning, faster updates, no preloaded veal, and a overall better user expience, plus it has a btter screen then all the phones currently out

What do you base the "Screen being better then all the phones currently out" on? That is miss information.

fobpartisan

Reaction score
If u like smaller phone with same size screen then rezound is for u. Plus rezound has a way better screen then bionic. Bionic screen gave me a headache after I used it for over 30 min. Easier to type with one hand also. Call quality is better for me on rezound them bionic. N reception is a none issue for me on rezound.