input on Bionic vs ReZound?

trizzypballr

Reaction score
Ive narrowed my decision down to the Bionic or the ReZound. Anyone care to give me input or personal experiences?

JuniorJays

Reaction score
It's a pre Google phone meaning, faster updates, no preloaded veal, and a overall better user expience, plus it has a btter screen then all the phones currently out

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I bought the Bionic and love it. Then my wife took it and I bought the Razr and love it, but I was thinking about switching to the Rezound because I liked my Dinc. After reading some of the reviews, and using my Razr, I'm going to be keeping my Razr. I like HTC's Sense, but I've heard a lot of negative reviews about lagging because of sense on the Rezound. Also, the Rezound is bulkier than the Bionic. The Bionic with Extended battery is about the same size as the Rezound with the smaller regular battery.

So I'd say get the Bionic.

cebosound

Reaction score
Plus there are some great deals on the Bionic right now....

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I bought the Bionic and love it. Then my wife took it and I bought the Razr and love it, but I was thinking about switching to the Rezound because I liked my Dinc. After reading some of the reviews, and using my Razr, I'm going to be keeping my Razr. I like HTC's Sense, but I've heard a lot of negative reviews about lagging because of sense on the Rezound. Also, the Rezound is bulkier than the Bionic. The Bionic with Extended battery is about the same size as the Rezound with the smaller regular battery.

So I'd say get the Bionic.

I actually had the bionic on launch day and it had little things wrong with it here and there. What was annoying is the data drop that was happening quite often. We through 3 bionics and finally just gave up on it and sold it to get the Rezound. I am loving this being this is my first time using sense. Took me alittle bit of getting used to it. I love the beats auto.

As far as the Rezound being bigger with the standard battery than the bionic. That is not true. I compared both when I had them. I compared both with the extended batteries on. The Rezound was alittle bit bigger but it feels good with the extended battery on it. But what's good about it is the 4g signal. I get a way better 4g signal than my bionic did. Plus I haven't had one drop out. If u were to choose the Rezound u will not be disappointed with it at all.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4g LTE

octoberdana

Reaction score
I looked at both extensively last night and these are probably my top two choices as well. I definitely like the build quality, materials, and form factor in the bionic. Like the fact that the widgets are resizable, and love zumocast. Love all the available accessories as well. I like the customization options for the rezound- especially with the lock screens. I liked some of the changes to sense like the carousel effect. However, I hate the phone and messaging apps on HTC devices. I know they can be changed but I prefer using stock. Also because of the resolution of the screen the print was really small and I had to zoom in real close to read it. The screen on the rezound was way better than the bionic.

Blackhawk13

Reaction score
Id. Go with the BIONIC. Once the updade comes out. I think all the minor issues will be gone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

stikss

Reaction score
Ive had my bionic for a few days now and i haven't noticed any issues yet.... im sure there are some bugs still out there but so far i haven't experienced any.

TatDroid

Reaction score
As far as the Rezound being bigger with the standard battery than the bionic. That is not true... The Rezound was alittle bit bigger

Wait, I'm confused. Which is it: "not true" or "a little bit bigger"?

mamawm

Reaction score
i previously had the eris and am not a fan of sense. also the phone radios on the htc phones don't seem to be as good at grabbing signals as are the moto phones. i got my bionic on release day and i am really enjoying it, all my issues have been user related.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Wait, I'm confused. Which is it: "not true" or "a little bit bigger"?

I'm sorry. What I meant to say was if you compared both with the extended battery. The Rezound is alittle bigger than the bionic. But not a whole lot. But to me it makes the phone feel better. But as far as the radio signals. By far, the Rezound has a better 4g radio signal than any of the moto 4g phones out there. I haven't heard one person losing 4g signal.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4g LTE