Pixel 7 Pro
Congrats & enjoy your new phone!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you decided on a new Moto phone as well as got some overdue cleaning done.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
I love that Crapple added the ability to remove bloatware
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are an example of someone who is going to lean toward a certain brand because their manufacturer specific features . I was like that with HTC devices for a while but Verizon was bent on turning them into bricks with faulty updates just before abandonment so I became an Spenaholic ,a Note specific feature.
Again I'm glad you found what you wanted as well as needed.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

OP
Gudasau

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
You are an example of someone who is going to lean toward a certain brand because their manufacturer specific features . I was like that with HTC devices for a while but Verizon was bent on turning them into bricks with faulty updates just before abandonment so I became an Spenaholic ,a Note specific feature.
Again I'm glad you found what you wanted as well as needed.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

That's not typically my M.O., but you may be correct in this case. I've been a fan of Motorola for many years. My ex used to work for them and we were very well taken care of by the company. I dunno, maybe some of my loyalty stems from that. The equipment always seemed very solid and durable, as well. I never gave the software much thought as long as it functioned, but yeah, now that they have two little internal gizmos that set them apart, I may have a hard time ever leaving unless something similar comes along with another manufacturer or as an app.