Innocell vs. Seidio battery?

TJM

Reaction score
I keep seeing these 2 names on the extended batteries. Can you explain to me the difference (if there is one) and the different powers and what it means in "battery life?" Also, I have the body glove on and I like it, but if I should get an extended battery, it won't fit. I do see other cases/covers out there, but how do you know which one fits? I did go to the new DroidForums accessory store (yea!) and tried to figure this one out myself. I am still confused - not a techy person, I guess. :confused:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well for starters Seidio is the company that makes the Innocell line of products. They have innocell cases as well as batteries. Hope that helps ya out.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well for starters Seidio is the company that makes the Innocell line of products. They have innocell cases as well as batteries. Hope that helps ya out.

Yep, that sums it up. Seidio is the company and Innocell is the product line(s). As to quality.... read the appropriate threads and decide for yourself. The case is nice, though over-priced. I've personally never had any luck with their batteries. But others swear by them.

OP
TJM

TJM

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and clearing that up. Although I am not a "techy" person, I am up for the challenge (for me it is) with the Droid. As for the "appropriate threads", I do find this Forum very helpful. At times in the evening when I get a break, I'll hop online and read them. I always use other "Droiders" questions and replys as my first "go to" information link. I also read others that may not apply to me now, but I find interesting and may apply down the road. :)