Innocase II removal?

AlexSB

Reaction score
I just got the Seidio Innocase II and I highly recommend it. Feels sturdy, durable and all that good stuff. Just one thing though, its real hard to remove (I guess thats the point right?).

I've seen some videos (of the EVO) and how to remove the same case but I feel like when I'm pressing down on the bottom part, the "Seidio HTCMEC" words, that I'm damaging my phone. Is it just me or anyone else feel this way too? I haven't removed the case since I got it like 2 days ago

AWESOMEbolt

DrewB

Reaction score
I squeeze the sides of the bottom half and press done on the htcmec part with my finger (with one hand) and with my other hand squeeze the top part and kinda pulling it up with the other and ultimately pull them apart. Pretty easy lol

sent from tunda bow

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
I squeeze the sides of the bottom half and press done on the htcmec part with my finger (with one hand) and with my other hand squeeze the top part and kinda pulling it up with the other and ultimately pull them apart. Pretty easy lol

sent from tunda bow

You gonna have to make a video for me homie lol

AWESOMEbolt

DrewB

Reaction score
Lol k ill post it to youtube. It might be Monday though.

sent from tunda bow

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
Lol k ill post it to youtube. It might be Monday though.

sent from tunda bow

No problem take your time. Everytime I try to squeeze push and pull I feel like I'm gonna crack the back maybe its just me lol

AWESOMEbolt

acles003

Reaction score
Mine is really hard to remove also. I have used a towel to get a good grip and pulled really hard and that's how I have gotten the case off. It's not easy at all and if its always going to feel like opening a pickle jar, its going to be really annoying.

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

acles003

Reaction score
Never mind, if I just press down on the "Seidio" logo with two fingers and pull with my other hand, its comes off.

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
And still no luck with this thing

AWESOMEbolt

DrewB

Reaction score
Hey sorry its been so long. It's been a crazy few weeks and now I am goin thru finals. So idk when ill post that vid

rpfander

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove a hard case from the Droid X??? Please help. Thanks.

turdbogls

Reaction score
pretty sure i have the same case as you do.
here is what i do
squeeze the sides of the top part of the case
then press on the logo, right under the seam in the middle of the phone
you should then be able to slide it out.

the phone will NOT come out just pulling it with brute force, but i find it EXTREMELY easy using the method above. but i got my phone and case used, so maybe it was "broken in" before I got it :)

Kid A

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Pushing down on the Seidio logo with my right thumb and squeezing the top half of the case near the seam while pulling with my left hand worked for me. It also really helps if you just turn your phone over on a hard surface as you're doing this.