Initial thoughts on droid x

Signum

Reaction score
Well i've had my x activated for about 6 hours or so now. I must say it is a different beast coming from the incredible. It took a lot longer to get it setup the way i wanted. I recommend launcher pro for everyone, the stock interface was driving me crazy. Some common applications aren't quite droid x friendly yet but im sure that will change soon. Ill keep this post updated with my thoughts as i go.

Sent from my DROIDX

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got a chance to look at it yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find out that I really liked it! The screen was beautiful not too big at all for me. And it felt pretty good in my hands and felt really thin. My next phone totally has to have a 4inch screen!

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I see no need for launcher pro or any other home replacement....Device (at least for me) is fine out of the box for now.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see no need for launcher pro or any other home replacement....Device (at least for me) is fine out of the box for now.

It was kinda weird, from reviews I saw online the home screen looks kinda laggy. When I played with it seemed really responsive.

OP
S

Signum

Reaction score

i went with launcher pro as it allows me to do what i wanted to do with the home screen icons. thats all. the native launcher isnt bad, but not my cup of tea =)

soba1

Reaction score
I have Open Home; the stock stuff I didn't like.
The more I look at it the more I love it. The more
I use it the more impressed I am. It is fast.

tmoney2007

Reaction score

I'm running launcher pro plus on mine so that I can get 5 rows per screen. With a 4.3" screen there is plenty of room for the extra row.