Information!

Amandaa

Reaction score
HEY GUYS , I AM NEW HERE AND I WANT TO TELL YOU SOME NEWS ABOUT OUR NEV GAME !

View attachment 67250

Kingdom Of Zombies : Plant Farm Fight ! - Tired of the zombies being the bad guys? Well not anymore. Become Doctor Evil and grow super zombies in your farm, send them out to battle, and loot gold across the land. It's zombie payback time !!

NEW FUNNY GAME ! AVAILABLE OCTOBER 31st 2013 ON GOOGLE PLAY AND AMAZON APP STORE

View attachment 67251

View attachment 67252

View attachment 67253

STORY Doctor Evil is the zombie farming master and has only one thing on his mind - GOLD! He travels with his zombie army across the land in search of villages to loot. One day he comes across a mysterious island filled with Knights, talking pandas, witches, and a mysterious demon. And this is where our story begins. Become the Doctor, grow your army, plunder towns and villages, and get to the bottom of the islands mysterious past.

FEATURES
★ Farm a zombie army and fight the humans for gold!
★ Play through the story, visit islands, see animal and human characters, and unveil the mystery!
★ Control your zombie upgrades and powers to battle harder! - Lots of levels to play through and enemies to defeat!
★ Great art work, creepy music, and loveable characters!

[video=youtube;R9TuZYTnJpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9TuZYTnJpU[/video]

JOIN IN THE OCTOBER 31st !!!

Please show your support !!!

AntonioDilo

Reaction score
Zombie is always a favorite theme of mine to play games with. The concept of your game is rather very unusual and uncommon. I really appreciate this way of thinking. :).
Your game is definitely going to be very successful!!