1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Info on Insanely Clean v1.4.

Discussion in 'ShadowROM' started by INSANENEIVIESIS, Aug 12, 2010.

1. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS Beta Team Developer

i want to take some time to update everyone on Insanely Clean v1.4. im taking a leave of absense from the Insanely Clean ROM and am focusing my attention on a new rom. i will be working with billygalbreath on a rom named Shadow. this will be posted here in my section im sorry for being inactive he for a little while. if you want to track our progress go here. it will still have my theme as an option but im teaming up with billy to make an even better rom. im sure everyone will like it. :)

ShadowROM's Profile - GitHub

thanks all my users for the understanding.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

Does this mean you're not working on LithMod anymore???
  3. INSANENEIVIESIS

yes i will still be helping with lithium. but its hard to explain whats going on right now with lithium.
  4. Darthvong

Darthvong New Member

Damn that sucks. I love IC rom. Was hoping for an update to fix the Map issue. LOL. Oh well good luck!
  5. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

I kinda figured something was going on after that poll. Hope it works out - so much talent; so many possibilities!! Meantime, I'll keep watch for Shadow.
  6. isaak

isaak New Member

mannn i love ur rom what happend need me to donate more i will donate more pleaseeee:icon_eek: my droid with insane clean dancedroid my droid without:icon_eek:
  7. INSANENEIVIESIS

no worries man if anything shadow will be even better than Insanely Clean. and i will still have my theme. so your droid will still be :)
  8. microsnook

microsnook New Member

Thats pretty sweet!
    Good luck
  9. Sonicvenom

Sonicvenom New Member

I was wondering about the OTA update coming out.. since 1.3 is on build number FRF84B will the update try to install? and if it does what should we do... anyone know?
  10. tameone

tameone New Member

Que? What poll.
  11. SquintyOS

SquintyOS New Member

If anything, would you mind me requesting a theme similar to your Orange NightMare theme? I practically stumbled open your Insanely Clean ROM in a post and was like "Hell, I've been trying out custom roms to pass up the time while waiting for Verizon to release the new update (if it hasn't been already, haha)." And I liked the idea of an orange-based theme. i saw yours and instantly fell in love. Even though my favourite colour is purple, I love the mix between orange and black. Unlike some others, your mix between the colors, theme-wise, isn't as visual heavy. Coming from a casual rooter, Ive rooted here and there, trying out Bugless Beast as my first custom rom and i liked the premises of being able to mod the look without really changing the UI ie HTC Sense and Motoblur while still staying in a Google experience. I literally tried your rom at 3AM EST this morning and have loved it ever sense. The only problems was the force close while trying to run WeatherBug Elite and still wondering where you could access the ROM scripts.

Overall, your ROM in my opinion is amazing, even though the transparency in the contact list and dialer bugged me. Suggestion for the dialer is black background with orange numbers? Same for the contact list. I loved the orange and black mix of the Orange NightMare theme and wish you'd have continued working on and supporting IC but understand the infinite opportunity of messing with the Droid. I love the thing and to be able to customize it like that is just awesome and coming from old dumbphones, its a relief. If you plan on moving onto Shadow, please have something similar? It'd make a fellow Droid owner happy and very thankful to all the awesome developers on this forum, Forgive me for my rant, just giving my opinion on the situation. I wish you luck, Insane and thank you for such an awesome and fast rom. =D