[INFO] If you want to Unlock your Bootloader, Read this!!!

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
So can I just reflash clockworkmod over that then or how do I go about doing that

All you need to do is go into "Recovery Flasher V3"> hit the "run.bat"> instead of selecting 1) for TWRP, select the 2) for ClockWorkMod. I haven't played around with CWM yet, but there is an app in the Playstore called ROM Manager and there is an upgrade as well. I do know that ROM Manager has not updated yet to include our devices, which soon or shortly they will. Anyways installing CWM in the Recovery Flasher is considered a "manual" installation in terms of compatiability with the ROM Manager app. Here is the link for ROM Manager> which will eventually fully-support our devices.

shane1

Reaction score
All you need to do is go into "Recovery Flasher V3"> hit the "run.bat"> instead of selecting 1) for TWRP, select the 2) for ClockWorkMod. I haven't played around with CWM yet, but there is an app in the Playstore called ROM Manager and there is an upgrade as well. I do know that ROM Manager has not updated yet to include our devices, which soon or shortly they will. Anyways installing CWM in the Recovery Flasher is considered a "manual" installation in terms of compatiability with the ROM Manager app. Here is the link for ROM Manager> which will eventually fully-support our devices.

thats probably the cw for the hd also. no?

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
thats probably the cw for the hd also. no?

Correct. CWM is made to support nearly all devices that have an Unlocked Bootloader, such as HTC, and Samsung most popular. Which the CWM app presently supports the Motorola Photon (however, do not select that recovery as our devices are still very much differet.) It will be a matter of time until ROM Manager fully-supports our Motorola device line Razr HD, Razr Maxx HD, Atrix HD, and Razr M, until then the manual Recovery found on Recovery Flasher V3 will be an excellent option and more apparent option for Razr M users.

Tucstwo

Reaction score
If you guys have an existing copy of TWRP or CWM for the Razr M, please post me a link. I will be more than happy to port my tool to work with the Razr M as well. It's not very hard to do.